User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Speaking of natural disasters, we had both a tornado watch AND flash flood warning here today. There was so much water, everywhere.....

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shortish story

    Wow, that was good. And sad. Rape...*shudders* Did you say who had ransacked the village? If you didn't, it might be better if you did... I also loved the change ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ah, yes. A dragon. Those big powerful wings, huge limbs. Long, thick tail and neck. Gaping mouth with razor teeth. And the fire breathing. Make all the roast chicken I ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi Firebird! I guessed that was you, since you changed your name on YFW to the one you use here. Wait, you just said that. So, I should say I ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I write anywhere in my house, as long as there aren't many people around who'd look over my shoulder or ask what I was doing and as long as the ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    No natural disasters? Lucky you! We can get tornados and floods here. And sometimes earthquakes, but they're really small. When I'm home alone I turn on a lot of lights. ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I voted Coke. We only drink Pepsi if that's all a restraunt or fast food place has. But we don't buy Coke often. It's usually Dr. Pepper, which is better ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Yes, that keeps me awake, too. Sometimes I get up and go look around because I'm afraid someones breaking in when i hear the house settling. I used to not ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Gosh, that's horrible! 6 units out of 40:?: :!: What'd you guys do the whole year?

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Ugh, wasps. Don't like them. Don't like bees, either. Unless they're not the stinging kind. I don't really have a phobia of spiders. I kill the small ones, usually. I ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Gates

    Yes, it is good, and does sound like a short history.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Oni

    Hai!! This was an awesome poem!! It flowed so well(except for the part that Drizzt mentioned). It's almost like a song....

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Hehe, I started a trend! I was the first person to vote 'yes,' and got other people to vote for it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Thank you!!!! :D :D :D I only learnt about run on sentences last week, and havn't edited it since then, so that's why I had so many. Thanks for pointing ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    You don't always have to make up little worlds. Some people do history fantasy, or modern times fantasy. You can probably make anything a fantasy. Ugh, languages and names I ...

    Nov 20, 2004


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening