User avatar

Perra

  • Media Reviews Re: George R.R. Martin "Song of Ice and Fire"

    My cousin just told me about him on Thanksgiving. She told me that he's probably really depressed over Kerry losing the election, and it might take a while until he ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I know I've read Redwall and Mattemeo all the way through, but only part of about three others.

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Help!

    Manually separating paragraphs? Awww, heck! Well, let's see, if-if I separate the-the-the parts and chapters. It-it wont be so-so bad.*twitch*

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Mine have done that just a little bit. And I can see hints of it happening in the future. Grrrrrrrrrr.

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I heard that people are afraid of spiders because they're hairy, have all those eyes and legs, small, and just creepy. Once when I went to Girl Scout Camp for ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    Currently my favorite bands are Yellowcard, Evanescence(who're from Little Rock! :mrgreen:, Switchfoot, and Linken Park. Probably others. Or there are others that I like only a few songs from, such ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Oh okay. How are they tied in with other literature? I am confuzzled...ooh new word! Books have reference to the people or events in those Bible books. I'm sure Shakespear ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Yeah, my county is actually a lot like that too (there had to be a huge discussion about whether it was okay for students to form prayer groups on school ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Well, I'm sure someone's said this before, but maybe you could sit down with a book writen by your favorite author(or just your favorite book) and study the style. Just ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Oni

    I can't even write poetry. It might help if I actually tried....

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    I guess it'll keep going up until it's 'should we get rid of the twenty dollar bill?' :roll:

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I read a few of them three or two years ago. I think I only finished two, but they were good. I need to pick them up again!

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Highest Score on hit the penguin.

    To get past 200? Heck, sometimes I'm lucky to hit the penguin! lol! And sometimes it hits head-first. Went pretty high, once. Don't remember the distance, though. Think the farthest ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    My mom kind of tried banning Anime once. She saw an episode of Yu Yu Hakusho when Hiei was fighting in the demon tournament and thought the whole show was ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    My room's pretty clean....if you're just looking at the floor. :mrgreen: I have some clothes my mom pulled out one of my dresser draws on this big chest, along with ...

    Nov 24, 2004


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory