User avatar

Perra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Quack?

    Hahaha! Yes, EBM! Feel the burn of my iceness!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    My gosh! That means this board will never change! It'll fall without an owner/creator to hold it up! WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!! Doomed, I say!!!!

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    This is a cool idea, although I don't completely like the idea of competition. But, so far, I'm having fun with it. :mrgreen:

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Member of the Month

    What's the maximum number of monthes in a row a member can have before they can't win for another ' x ' monthes?

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shortish story

    Hmm, this was also good. I agree with El, Ama’Ali is just a little forced. And when you're describing her, you need to do some showing instead of, well, telling. ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Holidays!

    Happy late holidays! Mine was good. I never thought we'd fit that much of my mom's side of the family in my Oklahoma aunt and uncle's house during dinner. :shock: ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    Ohhhhoho! Tigers! My other favorite big cat! Now there's power! :twisted:

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quack?

    Hi! Yeah, Lequack saying 'meow' is obvious! Duh, EBM! And you're supposed to be an expert in randomness....*shakes head* (j/k)

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm ok with granddaddy long legs. They can't bite us, although I saw a big one once that looked like it could. We used to have a colony of those ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I think I've had that feeling, or something close to it. I only wrote just a few sentences on my story's history notes and in my idea mini-notebook while I ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    I like her voice..... I forgot soundtracks, also! I have the ones for the first two Harry Potter movies, Star Wars Episode II, Pirates of the Carrebean, Spiderman 2, and ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I crazy?

    This is a good idea, but I might not have time to read any of the books, if I joined. Not that I'm not interested!

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Actually, it was "Should fairy tales and folk tales be in non-fiction or fiction?" Now that I think about it, some mythology should be in non-fiction history, because it effected ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Over 13: The AIM Tango

    I like it. It's just dialogue, and it's just great. Trying to find out what's going on, what happened, what's happening, and who these people are is really fun. :mrgreen: ...

    Nov 28, 2004


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos