User avatar

Perra

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    I love collecting coins too! I was going through all these old coins we have in jars at my house with my neighbor, and we found a lot of pennies ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Christmas Smileys

    YAY!!!! :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :mrgreen:!!!! I am happy!!!! Thank you, Nate!!! :xmas_cool: :xmas_happy:

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat room?

    I think chat rooms would be cool. But I can't type chat-style, with shortened words and numbers and symbols and bad grammer :shock: In short, I'm slow when chatting. :roll: ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    Ah! Very smart!! For a non-existant person, you can be a genius! :mrgreen:

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    Just give them to whoever you feel like giving them to lol. If someone posted something you like, give them points. My main problem is that I don't want them ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    :mrgreen: Thank you! I just started reading, saw some errors, and decided to post on them! After all, you give lots of us(er, the other members, since I haven't posted ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Holidays!

    Happy holidays and winter break everyone! :mrgreen: (there needs to be a Santa smiley) I got to see my 18-year-old-cousin, 26-year-old-cousin, older-than-26 cousin, her husband, older-than-18 cousin,

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    I came here with EBM, ZZAP, El, Crysi, KayJuran, Norrin, and probably others I can't think of right now.

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    That sounds so comforable. Unfortunately, we don't have a laptop. :x At least, not one for home. So I have to handwrite it. But going into the livingroom/den/familyroom/whatever-room-we're-calling-it

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    Nate! You're supposed to be the responsible one! Giving yourself 1,000 points! I'm ashamed!(j/k) I wanna donate, but I don't know who to give these points to. :cry:

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla! New Girl on the board!

    *cough**cough* Uh, no thanks, ZZAP! Yeah, maybe he/she doesn't have time to get on again? *shrugs*

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Thanks, ZZAP! That's the 'some mythology' I'm thinking about. If it's talking about myths, it goes in fiction. And if you think too hard about that, you'll get confused, also, ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    My word that's long. I don't know if I'm going to have time to review/edit/whatever the whole thing in one post/go. I like the way you start off descirbing the ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    But members can log out and become guests and try to change Prestige.

    Nov 29, 2004


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)