User avatar

Perra

  • Writing Tips Re: how not to get published

    *twitch* >.o Ow. Just, ow. And the guy's over 40 years old? o.< Maybe he just had a bad day? Hopefully? Ahhh.

    May 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    You are, Nate. :P And Jeni, Pat is pretty much YWS's inside joke. He appears on all of our contests. *Shrug* An older member will probably be more helpful. He's ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Phew! Sorry it took me so long on this second edit! It can take me a long time to type these out, especially if they're long like this. This was ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    I clicked on this poll thinking it'd be straight-forward. I skip over the choices and read all the posts and get a little confused. What's so hard about a simple ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I don't like the word bisexual, either. Although I like both girls and guys (depending on the person, of course), almost every time I think or say bisexual, it feels ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

    Sweetness, Nate! Have we told you what an awesome Admin you are? 'Cause you rule.

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Remember The Dynamic Avatars?

    80K points, Snoink?! Dear lordy, did you have a post explosion or were points just that easy to come by?

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    I have to double-quote here, 'cause they both beat me to it: Jack beat me to it, but: You have encountered Firestarter which lunges at you with Obscure Historical Facts! ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Remember The Dynamic Avatars?

    Dude, when did these start? Because I might remember them, but then again I don't. I remember points being created and being able to do things with those points, but ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: April 2008 Stats

    As a writers site, we really need those older members to stick around as they can do the most to help you improve your writing. So if you see one ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I only have six names for this list: First Names: Cecile (with or without an accent over the first 'e') Vladimir Toby Elizabeth Last Names: Jaeschke (pronounced Jeh-skee, like jet ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Raggedy Andy, Raggedy Anne: Ezra Aim

    Yay, moreness! :D While I like these and have an ever-present desire to hug Ezrabella (*squee*), I must agree with Sam on the flashback. I think you were going for ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    You have encountered Carrot Top which lunges at you with Phone Company Slogans! XD Random much? And this was hilarious after reading Snoink's version of the unicorn: You have encountered ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize the Sale of Kidneys?

    I think that this shouldn't be allowed. I think our job is to take care of their bodies, eat healthy foods, exercise and stay healthy. So that we wouldn't have ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Sewn Shut

    Hey Suzi! Sorry it took me over four hours to do this, but there were one or two distractions (dinner being one of them). By the time I was halfway ...

    Apr 30, 2008


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage