User avatar

Perra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Hello there, Adele! I'm Perra(not my real name). I like your name. Adele. How exactly do you pronounce it? And about your avatar-NEMO!!!! It's Crush Jr.!! Little Dude!! I forgot ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sun Prophet

    I enjoyed this part of your story! It seems very interesting. If this became a book, I'd certainly try and get it! I loved when you told us the position ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    A series of Unfortunate Events is good, although I've only read the first two. I'm going to read the third one before I go see the movie, though!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Perra you should try watching Veronica Mars. The writing is really good. Its simillar to Buffy and Angel style dialog. I was really impressed with it tonight. Its on Teusdays ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    I voted for Chrismahanakwanza. You can chant it with a tune, and it's cool to combine words like that! :xmas_cool:

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Darnit!! I was gonna make a thread for this!! Phooey!!! :evil: Anyway, now that I've shed tears for the milk spread across the desk( :xmas_wink: ), I shall tell you ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hey, Delo! :mrgreen:

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I'd have four apples! :mrgreen:

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writers Corner Re: A quick summary of my story

    You're welcome, Crysi! I didn't come up with a title until....3 monthes later? I still don't know if it's good. And it's a two-part story, so the title I've come ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    Yeah, I met an aythor one day, and she gave me that advice of stopping mid sentence. Especially if you just thought of a good idea. That way, when you ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points System

    Ok, I don't know if I should join. I like the LotR movies(in fact, I know more about the story than my dad because of those movies :mrgreen: ), and ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Writers Corner Re: A quick summary of my story

    Ah, yes, the puzzle/maze land idea is very good. :xmas_cool: Good luck with your writing. For a title, maybe "Witch's Maze." Although, that's a little misleading. But I've seen others ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Exactly 8) I believe you mean :xmas_cool: :xmas_wink: And I think I found some myths in the nonfiction section. But I don't remember when or if I really did.... :| ...

    Nov 29, 2004


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin