User avatar

Perra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Avatars

    Oh...I think I know which LotR avatar Delo might pick... :mrgreen:

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hanukkah Smilies

    :menorah: :dreidel: Sweet!! Hey! Look! FROSTY!! :frosty:

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sun Prophet

    Ah, I see now! I will! But I'm no expert, either. You're welcome!

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newness... ^_^

    Hey!! Welcome to the site!! You'll most likely enjoy it here!!

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    I was about to correct every single grammer mistake I found. Then I read this; Ok, this is a part of my book. I wrote it in a hurry, so ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Pesimistic? When was I that? :?: Are you hinting something to me? :xmas_wink:

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Makes a reference to Buffy? :mrgreen: That'd score plenty points with me! :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: Ella Enchanted!!! I just read that book last year because my best friend made me, and ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    im not sure if i understood that very wel but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds funny What? Do you not recognize me? I'm I not recognizable? Am I different herer ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    I think we should make a note to never let ZAPP eat M'n'Ms or listen that song or whatever the heck made him get an adrenaline rush. 'Tis freaky...... :xmas_evil: ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Yeah, well, I was close!!! My dad's a lawyer, partly. You were at a murder scene?! :shock: What'd you see? Only two or three jobs I can think of having ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    I forgot yet another show, The Actor's Studio. Pretty cool to watch those interviews.

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Hi Arvy!!! I beat everyone else in saying 'hi' to you first!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :xmas_cool:

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Oh! I forgot a good show! The West Wing! Ok, I think that's it...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Hehe. I used to know for sure that I wanted to be a vet. Then I had an acting phase when Gladiator came out, and then in eighth grade I ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Another part of The Sun Prophet

    This is just as good as the first part you gave us. Bravo and kudos! I do concur, you do write beautifully. The men don't know that Ravin is the ...

    Dec 2, 2004


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening