User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    Actually, you only need four more members other than yourself. And since you have three other members now, you only need one more person.

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Hello, Elocin. I'm Perra. I, too, am into fantasy. So far I don't find it too hard to write. I haven't gotten into any action scenes, yet. But when I ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Interesting. I liked how you have a murderer with hardly any memory of the murder(and of a king!) as the main character. Here are some critiques; In the shadows of ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: well...

    Welcome to the site, Stormi!! I seriously doubt that this is StormLord.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!!!!!

    Hiya!! You seem kinda energetic.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    I think I prefer English, although I don't own a horse and NEVER get to go riding. :x :cry: :evil: :xmas_evil: Then again, Western was easier to hold on to ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I used to RP a lot. For about three years, maybe...But it was always only animals, mainly wolves. :mrgreen: They're funner than people because they're not people. But I've never ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I just want to finish this story I'm working on and finish it's second-part. After that, I just want those that read it to enjoy it.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    I have a friend who adds serious personality quirks to her characters. She also has a lot of speeches. Good backgrounds are good for characters. That sounds like a slogan ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    lol. I just drew a blank on what else to say.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    You're Welcome! It is pretty cool. Centered around fantasy.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Sure! Here's the link for the main site, the link to the board is on there; YFW Site

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    YFW stands for Young Fantasy Writers. It's another board we're all on.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hanukkah Smilies

    OH!!! A thumb's up smiley! :thumb: Great job, Nate! :thumb:

    Dec 5, 2004


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes