User avatar

Perra

  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I've been going really slow with my story. A few paragraphs(2 or 3) a week is lucky for me right now. And during the summer and spring, I was lucky ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    You always have to mention your Saphirus-baby, don't you Crysi? lol! :xmas_wink: (not that I mind! It lets me bring in Romshon-baby!) I hope you're going to post more on ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I think Timeline might fall under historical fiction. Never read it, but my dad has and he's told me about it. I haven't read very much fantasy, but ones I ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Hello. My name is Diana, and I am an addictive writer. I write all sorts of stories, but I basically stick to the genre of fantasy. Hi! I'm Jessica(or Jesse ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Ah, I didn't know you were American! You confused me!!! :? And I wasn't yelling at you for that. Only one person has told me that I have a hint ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Yes, every single person in the United Kingdom has the exact same accent, dispite being separated by certain barriors and having different cultures. And everyone has royal gardens no matter ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    very true, Americans are a lot of b******* :P. Hey!! I resent that! Here in America we have regions that say things differently than other regions. Such as, we here ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Yea, a usergroup does sound better than an open RP. If people join the usergroup, it means that they'll probably be more active in it. If it's just an open ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    hi all! i'm Mesh, and many of you know me, i believe! ZZAP, i really doubt you are an old man, but now that i think about it.. lol jk ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I thought you were hinting that... RPing is kind of like acting. You are a character and are telling what the character is doing and such. Other people are other ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Oops, sorry! It's been a while since I've seen the non-American spelling!

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey guys!!!!

    Hello and welcome to the boards!! :mrgreen: Don't worry about not getting advice. Chances are for you that someone will comment on a peice you post!

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Ah, I see now. I think we usually assume that writers aren't explaining things until later. :mrgreen: But I was pretty sure that you might be explaining why the maid ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I like writing 'faery' instead of 'fairy.' :mrgreen:

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 6, 2004


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily