User avatar

Perra

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    I agree with her needing flaws. I can't really phrase anything else I hope she gets or whatever right now......

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    I would have loved to be a rider of Rahan, too! Especially since it would mean that I'd have a horse! That I actually own a horse! A scene with ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    YAY!!!! :mrgreen:

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: well...

    Yea, you would know wouldn't you? :twisted: :twisted: I see all those little exchanging of comments between you and him... Tell him he's strong! Tell him he's strong! :roll: :wink: ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    lol! This is so hilarious! :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen: Arvy, I wish you luck with both Delo and ZZAP.(lol)

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    'Tis ok, El! :mrgreen:

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Eek sorry Perra! Didn't mean it like that, I was just joking. It just seems that if you watch an American film with a British person is, they all speak ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Me too! The only thing those students have to pay for is tuition! Which means they get in for free to see all those actors! And some get to dance ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    LOL we are!! Especially when we don't like someone, and we write them into our stories.. :twisted: That's what I'm doing with my PE teacher, although the character was already ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Biotech is engineering having to do with medical uses, I believe. Like, working mechanical hearts and stuff. And, since this is my first post on this thread, I should say ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Editing stories is how ZZAP suposedly gets through writer's block. And what's that quote from, Fire? Sounds vampirey :twisted:

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Uh, I'll try. Someone might need to help me, though! "Humph!" sounded Jesse as she sat roughly upon a rock, her curly golden brown hair waving back. Her eyelids drooped ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Hmm. Well, where are you in your story and what's the cause of your writer's block?

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Yeah, EBM's in more than one group(I think he's in all three...) I shall join.

    Dec 7, 2004


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier