-
Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School
That is wrong and stupid! It's like expelling a little 5 or 6 year-old boy for pointing his finger and a little girl and saying 'bang!'
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
I need to work on my story during the holidays. Don't you just hate it when your characters are having a conversation and suddenly someone says some thing and you ...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: G'day
Pride? :?: :? I have no clue...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: G'day
I stay away from poems. I can't write them, so I shouldn't critique them! Although I did try to read and post on some a week or two after I ...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
Heh. I don't have any mercenaries in my story! :P I do have a kind of shadey embassador/spy!
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
Oh! A wizard! I thought he was a shadey mercenary or something! :mrgreen:
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
I doubt I'm related to any royalty, but my anscestors were the Vikings. And Nazis. And there's been new addition of 'Soviets' to the family. I've got French, Canadian Indian, ...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
What rocks the most is that, before I knew I was related to any royalty except a Swiss Baron of Austria, Queen Elizabeth was my favorite royal person to learn ...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
Yeah, I've got the game. I love it. Age of Empires II. I think we used to have the first, but I'm not sure. gosh, I haven't played it in ...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
You really are, Crysi? Truthfully, I'm a some-number cousin of Queen Elizabeth I(the Tudor one, although I don't think there's another Elizabeth I), my ancestor Sir Henry Wyatt, the elder ...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: G'day
Hi hi ho ho he hum!!!! Welcome to the site! :mrgreen: :xmas_cool: I'm Perra! Don't mind me, I'm a little hyper right now! :mrgreen:
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
You have the game!?! Which one?! :shock: I've got both! Actually, I've got nearly all of the Age of Empire games...(there needs to be a geek smiley, I'd use it ...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
Reason I know the meaning of the word is because is a type of game setting you can play in Age of Empires II. :mrgreen: Love those games....
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide
Regicide I'm not sure if this works. I mean its your word as far as I know but it strikes me as being like genocide and you can't really call ...
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Your Turn...
You have a maximum word count? :?: Why?
Dec 10, 2004
