User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    This thread is jinxed! I didn't get any before I read this, but got tons afterwards! *nods* I got the error a lot after posting here, and while I was ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    KayJuran is known for her poems, liking anime, and for the way she posts! Anything else she's known for has momentarily slipped my mind....

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    I got one twice or so one day, but it went away after refreshing or going back and clicking again.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I'm going to draw what I want to be the cover art. Then I'll give that to who the publishers hire, and I'll also make sure that there are NO ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 100 members now!

    Yay YWS!!*trows confetti*

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 & 3 (yay! got 3 done!) of Regicide

    So far, this is the only mistake I can find to critique. He had the eyes of all who passes by on him; he could feel their glares, as he'd ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I used to have my future planned out. Not how I got there, though, but it was; Have a ranch with lots of horses and dogs, be a veterinarian, artist, ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    If you want names for original creatures, either look up foreign words describing important characteristics or read some mythology. If you find a word or name you like, change a ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Just give me a hint. Like, point at an important line or soemthing...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I think I'd enjoy being an animal behaviorist that doesn't have to travel very much, but can and be paid to do it, instead of paying a whole lot to ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Yeah, yeah, yeah! *grumbles about easy riddles being funner*

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I'll let them, but I'll try and get away with out much notice. My friend's don't curse, except in certain situations or just one word for some reason.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    *goes off mumbling about stupid people who've heard this one before...*

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I live in Arkansas, US! The second Poorest State(not that we don't have rich people here), but also the second Most Generous :mrgreen: ! We've currently got slightly windy weather ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    It's not. Curse words are so common. Instead, delve into the character that's being insulted's psyche to find what word that describes something horrible about him would insult and hurt ...

    Dec 12, 2004


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda