User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    Linkin Park used to be a cool band. That is, before they did that little--whaever-you-wanna-call-it with Jay-Z . When I first went to and I saw rapper Jay-Z standing on ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Crysi is known for staying up too late and almost being too tired to know what she's posting about! :mrgreen: (no one's said that....right?) Perra is known, to me at ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    You're talking about standing as in when trotting, right? (and my ignorance shows :P :roll: ) I think I kinda like it. Of course, I learned English first. So I ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    Hello and welcome to the site! Horses are great....They don't really respect you if you're a beginer, but I love riding them....although I never do......Very ironic considering my grandparents own ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    trip

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    Congradulations Fire!!!

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Arvy is known for being a Macedonian! :mrgreen:

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    My resolutions are work on my story and not be so lazy. And work on doing my homework and getting better grades.

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Hmmm, since El's close on you, Mesh, I'll say you have dark hair and blue eyes? And I thougth El had brownish hair. I think. I sometimes get her and ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    poll

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    paid

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi is great to talk and have fun with!

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    dare

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pope

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    We're opening all presents on Christmas Eve, which is really wierd, and we're only doing it because we have to get up early to go to my granddaddy's ranch/place on ...

    Dec 21, 2004


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler