User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Me neither! Were we talking about nothing, or anything?! I do not know anymore! Just to warn you, I may have a little counter-revenge plan in store for you! Of ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    darn it! I can never remember! and you do know you used the wrong write, right?

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *to self* hehe, my little plan worked. First, I drove them apart! Now, I can claim ZZAP as mine!! Mwahahaha!! *to Crysi and everyone else* What?! Crysi, you know I'd ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    What is this?! Crysi and ZAPP falling apart?! ZAPP not loving Crysi?! How can this be?!

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Just remember you're called Crysi here! Although, I too would get confused if someone said Jesse, Jessie, or some other form of Jessica. :roll:

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Now I really don't wanna know!

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    I don't know if we really wanna know.....

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Diddo, Mesh, diddo.

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most School Aged Children Have Imaginary Friends

    I didn't have imaginary friends, I had animals. Only animals. Or creatures. Infact, I'd be an animal. Mainly wolf, dog, or horse. And out of those three, wolf was the ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    :roll: EVERYONE'S doing chronicles.. :roll: I'm not. I'm a rebel!*pumps fist in the air* WHOO-HOO!!!!!!! Ok, so I'm not really much of a rebel, but I like to do things ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I like to incorporate science (generally biology) into my writing, giving the scientific REASON why thus-and-so creature exists and why thus-and-so creature can only come out around-this time... I'm n

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    peal

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hey, Sam. And welcome here! Watch out, Crysi! I heard that dreaming about someone(or thing) is a sign of obsession! So, you might want to be worried about ZAPP's little ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This really has nothing to do with ANYTHING...

    We actually had snow before Christmas. :mrgreen: Three days before Christmas Eve, it started sleeting, then snowing! It hardly ever snows here! We usually can only expect sleet and ice, ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Whas with these odd combinations?

    Are these the combinations MTV made for that thing they did? Weird....And I didn't know it was responsible for that Nellie/Tim McGraw combo(if it is....)! I, personally, usually like their ...

    Jan 5, 2005


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese