User avatar

Perra

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Eh, Z, been meaning to ask you....where'd you come up with Fufufaloo? GAAA. That's a tongue twister to try to pronounce! Hehe, I find Fufufaloo very fun to pronounce! :twisted: ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *sits up proper like a good lady* Yes! Sorry all! Didn't mean for it to happen and I should have known not to participate! :oops: So, :mrgreen: welcome all new ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Hmmm.....ZZAP-baby is a great lady's man. :wink: *kissy smiley here* Mesh - :evil: Purhaps Crysi has the right idea. ZZAP does seem to be quite the player*insert kissy smiley here*....too ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pale

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I scan them when they aren't looking, hopefully. And quickly, too. I also try to do the 'looking at surroundings' thing. But, then, when I actually am looking at my ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I, personally would rather be seranaded then recited to. I have this thing for guys who play guitar, and when a writes, or even just plays a song for you, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    YAY!!!!!!!!! TARA'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFETTI AND SERBERT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *looks at what Crysi is doing and pushes her away at the sight of the kiss* Ok, I think he's got one too many damp clothes on his head*removes Crysi's*, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    mess (like my room)

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bash

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    Ah! Now it makes sense! :mrgreen: Good luck in the contest, if you enter! :wink:

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    less

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Stupid Arvy, ruining my vacation plans with you, ZZAP! But, since there are tornados in the Carribean, and those other two choices sound much better, we shall go to Spain! ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Well, have fun with your letter 'Z.'(you and your strange fascinations!) Maybe ZZAP and I will get you a little souvenir while visiting one of the islands? Hmm? To show ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Well, if you guys are hibernating, it'll be in separate caves! Miss. I-Hibernate-Alone! :wink: :roll: :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

    Jan 6, 2005


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter