User avatar

Perra

  • Lyrics Re: Your True Name

    Hello, BBB! I'm here as per your request! I'll try to make this worth your while, but I don't think I can judge it very well without actually hearing it. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Gender identity is how one views themselves mentally as male or female. Sex is how one is biologically. Bisexuals are attracted to either both genders or both sexes. Pansexuals are ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    As I said, I do not lable my sexuality. I am not bi, nor straight, nor gay. I am simply human. I find myself attracted to both men and women, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tiffany Ariel - Part One

    I am here with my critique of doom! Although, this really wasn't bad. In fact, I enjoyed it. :D Her long-lashed eyes fluttered open, and a smile play [s]ing[/s] ed ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I have a complex love-hate relationship with the Twilight series. On the one hand, it made me give up on true love (or, at least, one true love and only ...

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Repercussions (Part One of Two)

    I am here, fair mademoiselle! Now, I tried to give you advice on what you said you had problems with, but I'm afraid I wasn't able to fulfill your expectations. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Hut

    Awesomeness! Business just boomed! To keep track of what I'm working on, I've added an In Progress and Next Up section to the original post. Because JFW's is in two ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't you just hate it when...

    I always copy my posts just in case, especially if there's a slight delay before they're posted. I also copy and paste longer ones into Notepad and occasionally save them. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Hut

    :D Sweetness! A customer! I'm already halfway through the Part One, but if it takes me more than two or three days to finish both of them, I'll pm you ...

    May 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Hut

    Will Review: Most Fiction - especially fantasy and historical fiction. Non Fiction Scripts/Plays Questionable: Poetry - I tend to avoid it, but will attempt a review if one is requested. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    You have encountered Everquest Junkie which lunges at you with 1337 Sp34k! After defeating: D00d U pwned that guy! O'rly? OMG no wai! I

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable. Suzanne discussed the Corinthians quote, I shall try to discuss the Leviticus one. I say ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident: About 2:50p.m. Central Standard Time Browser: Firefox Template: Default Describe What Happened: I was on the "My YWS" page, clicked on "View posts since last visit", and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Just because you're attracted to one sex/gender more than the other doesn't mean that you are that sexuality. Sometimes I like women more than men, other times I like men ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Extremely dangerous, keep out of reach of children

    I don't do character sheets or charts; they tend to ask questions to things I don't need to know about (why should I know who their grandparents are, they aren't ...

    May 6, 2008


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee