-
Re: Riddles
To either get off their camels before crossing the finish line, without their camels, and then see which camel crosses the finish line? Something around there?
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: High Crimes and Misdemeanors
Oh, my, gosh! ](*,) That's like, I don't know, handing a pacifier to a baby and expecting him not to suck on it! Bad analogy, I know, but you should ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: If lightbulbs were alive...
I love those answers to "How many lightbulbs does it take to fix a man?" Morran! I also love that joke. Maybe I shall ask my friends that and see ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: Orientation Programs in School
We have orientation at my high school, but it doesn't last a whole period/hour. That's the first day of school. On the second, I think, they call our grade out ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: Howdy
Uh, thanks Fire! Z, I NEVER know when to take you seriously lol! :P Me neither!
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: New Smilies
Yes!!! We've done it, Crysi!! We got a love smiley! THREE OF THEM!!!! WHEEE!!!!!!!! :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: I like him; =P~ And them; :-({|= =; And, of course, this one; ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: So...I'm new...Yea...
Yeah, Sarah is a popular name we have about five Sarahs in my grade alone. And Crysi, you could make a neat, unusual nickname out of Samantha; Mantha(pronounced mahn-tha, the ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: So...I'm new...Yea...
Hi there! I like the name Sarah. Three of my friends are named Sarah, I think I wanted my name to be Sarah when I was little, and I'm going ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: Howdy
:shock: :shock: What?! I'm confused....ZZAP resigned, and Crysi's the next new mod?! Ok, I'm more in shock and not believing this than confused. But, Z, you were a good mod! ...
Jan 14, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
Ah, the swing is so fun! People(mainly girls, since we are getting spun around) would say they'd get dizzy, but not me! When my we're at weddings, I have to ...
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Tara is known for being cool by having a wolf pick as her avatar AND a smiley in her signature! :wink: :mrgreen:
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
*sheepishly grins* *blushes* Thanks Perra... :oops: -Z Aw, your welcome! *gives Z a friendly hug* Back to a page ago, I love dancing. Not freeform. Can't really do that. I ...
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: Old: Who's Viewed My Profile?
I should read that book. My crush and one of the Youth Group leaders were talking about it at Youth two weeks ago. Sounds hilarious or funny or at least ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Odd Welcome Remarks
Actually, I find chaos to be quite simple*begins explaining what probably little she knows about chaos theory, using, mainly, the example of a butterfly in China and the Jurassic Park ...
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: Music and Writing
I have to have sounds while writing. I guess it's because I'm paranoid and listening to music means I wont hear anything that'll make me more paranoid. I haven't tried ...
Jan 11, 2005
