User avatar

Perra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Hey there! Nice to see ya again! Didn't actually welcome you in the chatroom, so, welcome to the site! Oh yes, Tara, we do love Z-I mean-them :hearts_eyes: ( :wink: ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I love how random you can be, oh Dark Queen Tara! :xmas_wink:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    :-s :-k Intriguing proposition, Miss Mesh(haha, miss mesh, that rhymes!) I believe I shall use it! *puts caramel in pudding* :wink:

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Smilies

    :whistle: :whistle: =D> :thumb: Nate :-({|= ](*,) !!!! :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: ((AKA: Yay! Nate fixed the problem! My hero!)) :wink: :mrgreen:

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Hehe. Alright, Tara. Chocolate or vanilla? Or both? *holds up three buckets* Perra? Hmmmm... Loves to intervene, and tends to spot herself once and awhile. Not as much spotting as ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    care

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    Ah, ok. Thanks for that little correction. I think I've heard/seen both ways. Confuse me! :? :-k :-s

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    El is known for changing her name from Firebird to Éloeré, and then telling people to ignore the accents!

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    hehe, you asked this, remember! (and yes perra, we know! lol jk jk) Hehe. :twisted: Now I think everyone else should know! :twisted: But it's a lot to rewrite, so ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Orientation Programs in School

    What we do for new kids/freshmen is tell them a class or place they're looking for is upstair across/next to the pool. Of course, we have no pool nor upstairs/second ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    Ooooo, a heritage thread! :twisted: :twisted: I have much I could tell about my geneology! Just ask Crysi, Delo, Tara, Mesh, and Arvy. But, I'll spare you and save the ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Smilies

    Nate, the whistle smiley doesn't work. :cry:

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Yeah, music can fade into the background for me, sometimes. Other times I sing along while writing. And, if I do that for too many songs(or just one song on ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Crysi, for some reason you reminded me of a cat with that 'respond more quickly' part. Don't know why. Maybe it's your avatar..... :-k T'yo new comers and, maybe, non-new ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    I voted Basher, because I do do some editing as I go and don't rush through things. I also do take time on chapters, mainly because I'm lazy. But I ...

    Jan 15, 2005


attempting foot extraction
— Mea