User avatar

Perra

  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    WOLFY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We do. I think Z's manipulating us to do it. 8-[

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, yes! Fire is so hot and sexy and cool!! :hearts_eyes: :lots_hearts: Fire!! So much!!! :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes: (( :lol: ROFL))

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    *cough*copycat*cough*(on the elf part) Tara is known for living in a mountain village. Small one, too. Yep.

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    pork I'm getten hungry.... =P~

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Yeah, Tara, you're good with the detail. Got some of animals?! That just popped into my head..... I'd love to post some of my pictures here...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    Hah, I finaly got around to reading someone's little bio-thingy. I haven't had the pleasure of being up very late with any of you. Ok, maybe once with Crysi and ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Delo is known for being obsessed with elves and Arwen. :mrgreen:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Whoa!!!! Hold on! You mean while Z was cheating on Crysi with me, he was cheating on both of us with Alcina? Z is such a Player! :hearts_eyes: :wink: :roll: ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Yes, the things the petition is asking go against free speech, which makes it a pointless cause. So, you'd only be signing it for fun and to get your voice ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    Oh, I would so , so sign that if they didn't require my e-mail address! :evil: Not only can she not really sing(or, at least, I don't like her voice), ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Cool picture, Tara. I never go into such detail with my dragons. Well...yeah, I don't. Except when armored. If you're not so proud about this drawing, I can't wait to ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yo Alcina! What's up?! =D> Welcome to the site, and glad to have yet another YFWer here to help flood-er 8-[ , I mean, help out O:) .....yeah :roll:

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Oh yes, Z-dear, turn around. I think there's a girl who's not obsessed with you just over there.*points*

    Jan 19, 2005


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane