-
Re: Riddles
Long and slim makes me think of a pencil. The one eye would be the led. You can write well only in light, unless you have good nightvision. And, it's ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Niteowl is known for being crazy, random, and blonde. :wink: :mrgreen:
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
mall
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Hannibal. Don't know why I thought of that. Maybe I quickly thought of that "Here's Johnny" scene and drew Hannibal from that......
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running
Yeah, I have to get used to it. I miss the noteboard look. Felt organized... :cry: But this does look good. But the colors wont change! I want to see ...
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Smallville.
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Alien
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: The Writing Quiz
Same here, Aniar!
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Creepy Hah. Ghosts are one of the things I'm most afraid of. :roll:
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: The Writing Quiz
Man, you guys are making me feel low with all your high scores.
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Chomp! You're always waiting for him to get bitten....
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: The Writing Quiz
I got 44. Which fell in the 30 - 49 range, which gave me; There's hope; you suspect some of the darker truths about the profession, and have an idea ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
I like your username, Bobo. Bobo. Sounds like some foreign language that uses a lot of 'b's and 'o's. :mrgreen: :roll: :P
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Squawking.
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
park
Jan 20, 2005
