User avatar

Perra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey! Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay! Bathrooms are on the third floor, and bedrooms are on the second. This is the first floor, where ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    seek

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Stinks

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I've heard this one before, and it's a midget alright.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    I love her hair! She's looks really good, Tara. :thumb:

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Everyone has such characteristic names. That's so neat!! So, if I ever have kids their names will be this: Lillian, for the girl Gabriel, fot the boy My kids will ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi's a great person to steal boyfriends from. Er! :shock: I mean.... 8-[ To talk about dragons with!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Moon

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    tape

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey watz up:D!

    Hey! I'm Perra, and welcome to the site! :mrgreen:

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So, who's all in the club so far? And who's going to be chairman/president/ruler/leader person?

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Chips

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Slightly bored and idle. If you can feel idle. Well, I guess you can, so, yeah....

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Jessica Cecile There's mine! Minus my last name, of course.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Which browser do you use?

    There are browsers called Safari and Opera? Weird. I use Firefox in my engineering class usually. A alternate. At home, we only have IE. We did have Netscape on our ...

    Jan 23, 2005


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites