User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    horn You know those horn-thingies that have all that fruit and stuff in them? Yeah...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Linden Chronicles

    Yay! Now, let us partay! *tosses confetti and starts dancing**turns around to avoid stares*(lol!) :P :roll: Seriously! Can't wait to edit it! :wink: :twisted:

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Linden Chronicles

    I found somethings wrong, Mesh! :mrgreen: :twisted: And it's not just that it took me this long to find that you posted something here! :roll: :wink: "i hope you know ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Good point, niteowl! brat But I still just change a letter! :roll:

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So, ZZAP's in club? And you want to be the leader? Of the fan club for you, Arvy, and Fire? :-k :wink: Have any secrets of who you admire, Z? ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder...

    I think they were all found with gold inside a chest, inside a dusty old room, inside an ancient stone pyramid in MesoAmerica. They found them quite edible and nonpoisonus ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bear

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Hah. Walmart started in Arkansas! Arkansans shall rule the world one day! Mwahahaha! Bow down before my and my fellow Arkansans' prowess! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I can't think of any of my ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I think it's because of how big the umbrella looks when being held by a midget. And, I agree, it's mean but it funny! It's one of those things that ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    pear

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Boxers :roll: I get it, Tae. :roll:

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    My dad's given me a few sips of wine. Too bitter for me. He's also given me a shot of this HORRIBLE liquor! Well, some alcoholic drink. Only took a ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    Personally, I thought the noteboard look gave the site a sense of individuality and originality, although a few other sites may have the look. Also, it was different from all ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    seer

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Fishies. I don't have to worry about Valentine's Day. No boyfriend, no potential. Just someone I have a crush on.*sighs*

    Jan 25, 2005


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk