User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    pail

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Pirates. Don't ask me why I thought that....probably has to do with seadogs....or Pirates of the Carribean.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    drawn

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    mars

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    brown

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    I got the Sims Unleashed for Christmas and got Sims the Deluxe Edition so I could play it. It is fun! It only goes slow sometimes when this little box ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Charge of the Rohirrim. This is the scene I remember most from the LotR trilogy.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    I don't know. I'm pretty sure it happened yesterday, as well as today.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    The Geico Gecco. I probably mispelled both words. :P

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    stop

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    Nate, sometimes the pages wont load. They give me an error message. And sometimes the site goes a little slow before giving me some of those messages.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Mirrors. Especially in dark rooms. And porcelin clown dolls. The Harliquin kind. I am PETRIFIED of those. Oh! You just reminded me of another fear I have! Of eyes on ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    I'll just give you guys my answers, then. And why I answered them. 1. C. I'd go crazy in the silence after a while. I'd probably be walking around thinking ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Oh! I've got one! I'm always unsure of our knife drawer and the knifes in them. I usually think about them cutting and killers using knifes when I'm putting knifes ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Tight Get bored, Aniar? :wink:

    Jan 26, 2005


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet