User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    A cookie for Perra! But you all are getting them too quickly! Whee! I finaly got one! \:D/ :mrgreen: (don't remember if I've ever gotten another before) I don't know ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Same here, El. The only person who calls me, other than family, is my best friend. Sometimes my other best friend, but that's rarely, still. Now that she can drive, ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I sometimes get just a little creeped out if I have to check under my bed for anything.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Squeek!

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Oh! I've heard something like this! It's 'e'! :mrgreen:

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    *ears swivel back into sad position((wow, haven't done something wolf-like in a while!))* Ah, alright. *pouts* I wish my mom would hurry up and hook up my scanner that I've ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Crysi has a pic of a dragon somewhere? Where?! *looks around frantically trying to find it*

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    helm

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    felt

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Hey! Sweet username! Welcome to the site!

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    ball

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Tires.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    I'd like to break it up into favorite CGI animation and favorite hand-done animation, because of the difference in pictures and artistry, and because I look at them as two ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    I like Futurama. I hardly get to watch it because it's on while I'm going to sleep, but I still like it. I also like the Fairly Odd Parents. Spongebob's ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    I don't really like blogs. But I'll probably use it once in a while to rant. But I don't like them. Hardly at all.

    Jan 29, 2005


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain