User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Alright then, Nai, I forgive you......Are you gonna fight for your right to lead?*knudges* *takes some popcorn from Tara and gives it to Tae* Here ya go!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    T'ya! Gotta show some of my wolfie-babies!!!:mrgreen: And me dragons! :wink: :D

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Nice one, Tara! I like it, and may use it! :mrgreen:

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I got 12/37, and I'm also not a goth. That was a pretty funny list, in some parts at least. Others were offensive.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    That's the problem, dear. No one ever worries about the mother. No one cares about the mother, her life, the circumstances that drove her to abortion, the psychological damage, the ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Hehe. I'm a little scared of clowns, too. One shook my hand and said, "Hi, how are you?" or something like that when we went to the circus a year ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Gosh, I'd hate that, El. As for your mom's nickname.....I liked Grover......

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    So it does depend on the order? Hmmm. I don't know which way this one would go; Bill likes Kleenex, but he doesn't like tissues.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    most

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    quack!

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Dragonball Z ((:P))

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We're going to see who wins the fight to be president of "Admire Z, Fire, Nai, and Arvy" club. Z's already dropped out. :P ......................... ......................... Hey! Wait a moment! ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Hiya! I'm Perra, and nice to meet you! Well, since it looks like a lot of people are giving out gifts, here's mine! BALOONS!!!! ~o~o ~o~o ~o~o ~o~o ~o~o ~o~o ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll take some popcorn, Tara! Is that the special kind you get at movie theatres? :-s =P~

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    Congrats, CAG! Good job!! :mrgreen: Well, since we've got confetti, here are some baloons! ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ...

    Feb 1, 2005


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet