User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    The Ring.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    gotta get the thing hooked up, first! Maybe I'll ask within the next week....

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    itch (Doesn't matter much anymore... the rule about not doing words over again is really just there to ensure that you don't get repeated words on the same page) There ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    crack

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    The Village, the movie lol, we were, Tae! Think we've been here, too....

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    Yeah. This thing's a month old. :wink:

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    rash

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    brash

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Living. Well, most, if not all, are living! Todd (ok this is more of combo of the past two. Anyone else remember the movie The Fox and the Hound? Anyway, ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Commercials

    hah, those were funny. those identity theft ones they had we're pretty damn funny too, like with Larry and that fat guy on the ride-a-mower. Oh ya! Those were great!

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    darnit! Bobo answered the "dog's name" one before I could! Could've gotten another riddle! I have a riddle somewhere , but I don't know where it is... I didn't know ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I always block and flinch when a ball's coming at my face. Which is why I caused a few fouls in soccer....Then one day I didn't block, get hit hard ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Commercials

    Hahah, my mom thought that the Tiny House one was a preview for a real reality show! Before it reached the "wont save insurance" part, she was going "No way!" ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Alright, Unloved(I can't remember any names from last night! XD). :wink: :lots_hearts: Go, Nai! *puts "Nai for Leader" hat on and holds up similar flag* Lol, Mesh! hehe! :twisted: :mrgreen: ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    I have a question. What about flouresent lights? Not really lightbulbs, but still lights......

    Feb 2, 2005


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae