User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    Hiya El's little sista, Happy Lizard! I'm Perra! Nice to meet you! Here are some baloons for you! :mrgreen: ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o Enjoy!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    lite

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Beef. I hate beef. I can't stand the smell. I've only eaten what equals a whole hamburger in my whole lifetime. I don't eat chili, and I get angry when ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Updated List... Aniar Bobo (ZZAP was disqualified due to his post on the Self-Mutilation thread) Nai! I am disappointed in you! This may not be a serious thing, but being ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Long Hair Or, me last year.(about the long hair, not the hippi doing drugs) By the way, Nai, back a few pages ago, how the heck did wolves make you ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry, Z dear, but I think I'm going to vote for Nai. You still get part of my vote, though.(I'm not going to completely forget the times we had together.) ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Forests

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS News Poll #1

    I've never had a boyfriend, either. But it's still fun! Well, fun to have going on. And, a secret admirer could give you something. And, when I do get a ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    emboldened

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    I've been meaning to do this for a while. Long while. Very long while. Very.... 1. Er, someone open minded, but not so open minded you can't have good debates ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And so my fellow Americans...

    I only remember like 4 of the reasons though. Or whatever. Best points in super bowl commercials (fedex ones) 1. talking animal 2. company slogan (optional) LOL! 3. dancing animal ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And so my fellow Americans...

    The Super Bowl is the only football game I'll watch(usually,) and it's because of the commercials. Although, this year was a bit of a disappointment. They repeated this one car ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    daisies.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Linden Chronicles

    "I said, ANSWER ME!" his voice now a deadly whisper. If he is whispering, then why is there an explanation with capital letters? Gives the impression that he is more ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    fun

    Feb 6, 2005


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi