User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    We are! We're discussing the matter of eating Z while stranded on an island! True, he did do that. It would've taken so much time to get that paint out ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    Five years ago I got pneumonia at the end of the school year. Missed the last week of school! :mrgreen: I know it lasted one more week after school end. ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    care

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...

    I like sunrises more than sunsets. I think the colors are more pastel in the morning. But that is a beautiful picture! It seems balanced, so far as I can ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    I'm not really good at hands, either. In fact, I don't think I'm any type of good sometimes when it somes to hands. My best friend Sarah has the gift ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    Idiotic

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    single

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    torso

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bean

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    roads

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    mean

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    rear

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Here's my list: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Angel Smallville Futurama Fairly Odd Parents Teen Titans West Wing Some stuff on VH1(wow, so specific!). Think that's it....

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    3. Z. Who needs him, anyway? :P ~*sharpens knives and passes one to Crysi*~ who said we have to wait until we're stranded on a dessert island? j/k, j/k I ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Wolf. 'Nuff said. 2. Er...Coaco Puffs? 3. A lavender with a bit of baby blue. 4. Wellia. Short for Maxwellia. I'd also call it Llia 5. Crystal clear water ...

    Feb 13, 2005


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer