-
Re: How active are you?
I voted once a day, although sometimes I get on more than that due to interuptions or because I'm bored.
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!
Hi! I don't think we've ever actually met on YFW or I Choose a Mortal Life, so I'll go ahead and introduce myself! I'm Perra! Interests: .... wolves .... My ...
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Hello!
Hello! Let me give you my formal welcome of balloons! Horrah! :mrgreen: ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o Enjoy!
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
French fries. Mmmm! =P~
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: DREAMS!
The only time I remember where I knew I was dreaming was in fourth or fifth grade and I was about to be sick. My dream was like an old ...
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!
Oooo! We're siccing our preciouses on things! Sweet! What are we siccing 'em on? I wanna sic my wolvesies, too! :twisted:
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: Death, what happen's next?
I have what some might call out-there views on the afterlife. I believe that there is a heaven and hell, that Heaven is a paradise ruled by the God of ...
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Winter's Disguise
Wow. It's like the trees have leaves and flowers that are white and the grass is the same. Like an albino spring... We don't get much snow here, either. Hardly ...
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Apoligies, apoligies...
Why should Z appologize for his post? Some people have posted harsher. I suppose he does have to appologize for offending people, but, like I said, others have been more ...
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
You know what! I'll just stop... I don't want to say anything that might get this board angry... I like chicken Oopps! Did I say something bad?! This sucks! Everything ...
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
I'm sorry but I don't see why your still backing up Z... if you haven't seen what he said on the self-mutilation thread...I think you should look. It was closed ...
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
No, Z, don't delete it! I recognize as what you do and say as being part of your personality, and not out of being conceited! Otherwise you would have acted ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: GO GREEN DAY!!!!!
Greenday rocks! As does Evanescence. I don't like Maroon 5 anymore, though. And, yes Sam, there's a chance you could be slightly obsessed! :wink: YAY! But I don't think they ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Evanescence!
I love them, and think they're good. They're also from where I was born, which I find awesome. I have these two friends that are obsessed with them. Can't wait ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Aw, thanks Z! And thanks Tae! Now I know what to send my friends! :twisted: Here's a little poem that's not for you guys. But it is for you to ...
Feb 14, 2005
