User avatar

Perra

  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    When did the Pat Buchanan craze start? :roll: Pat Buchanan has been around since the wee beginnings of YWS. It surprised me that he still exists on these polls. XD

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Whenever you have to stop writing, stop in the middle of a sentence and right before you get to a good part. That way, when you come back, you'll finish ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "A Spoonful of Sugar" - Mary Poppins :)

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    real

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Giant Wolves - prolouge

    This sounds interesting. Intriguing. Your description of wolves is wonderful. However, it does need some major work. The way you word your first bit of dialogue is weird. I accepted ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    *accepts her fate of the chair* Hi Mesh! I would glomptacklehug you right now, but I'm kinda tied down right now. :) Every time I look at your post, I ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A sadistic, angel-like being who still seems like an innocent little girl who doesn't understand that she's causing someone immense pain with her actions. In fact, she finds it normal. ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hello! I've been MIA for two years or so now, but have decided to return, even just briefly, for NaNoWriMo. Due to my attention span for boards, I really can't ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: eh...salut

    Well you'll fit right in then! Hehe! Hello and welcome to the site! I'm Perra! Here are some balloons for you! ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert clever first entry subject here)

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm Perra, and here's my gift of balloons to you! ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello all new people! Here's my gift to you! And since there are a few of you here, I'll give you more than one batch of balloons! ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    1. Cool specials on National Geographic and History Channel. I will tune out all else for those if possible. Nothing recent. Mainly ancient civilizatuions and biblical stuff (whether you give ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    So that's a crumpet! I always wondered what they were. Well, not always. They look good though.

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    pore

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    glamor

    Feb 22, 2005


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13