User avatar

Perra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Changes On Default Template

    Very nice! I likes it! Although, the submission page should have rules or a link the the rules about critiquing before adding on it. I can see new members going ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Here's mine:

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Werewolves

    This is a good start. There are some mistakes and issues with structure and getting us to connect to the characters sooner, but I'm sure you can hammer them out. ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Cecilia. It means blind. ^-^ But, if it has to be one of those names, Amelia or Anna sound good to me. Yeah, Amelia is English-sounding. I'm doing NaNoWriMo for ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Toad ((from Avada Kedavra to puppies....that's disconcerting....))

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block?

    Well the creatures are marching out of the gates. They could slip in while the gates are open. They could also disguise themselves and slip in. Or, they could get ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hmm, I'm not sure when I actually started writing. Maybe when I was twelve or thirteen, because I read Harry Potter when I was twelve and a month later I ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Avada Kedavra!

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio: Good News!

    This is amazing , Nate! And after only two episodes! Awesomeness! 8D

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: So Much for Magicians

    I'm glad I could help! ^-^ And, yes, you did make sense! I noticed the showing rather than telling, as well. But, because it's in first person, I figure a ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Hate

    I'm not sure exactly how to help you. I think one way to show that the character hates would be to show them expressing this hatred. Find the reasons for ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Ways to do Creative Research

    I love researching, too! ^-^ Most of my research is done through buying wonderful history books and google/wiki searches. I also used the satellite images on google maps to find ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    Nate spamed the site I had been on, YFW, and it died. I migrated over here, partly at the instance of other members I'd know from YFW: Crysi, EBM, Tara, ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: So Much for Magicians

    This is pretty good. Some intriguing info is given that makes you wonder what's going to happen, because it seems like a bit of this info will be important to ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eight New Junior Moderators! 10/06/2007

    Congratulations all! ^-^ I'm sure you deserve it! :smt003

    Oct 7, 2007


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk