User avatar

Perra

  • Writing Tips Re: Simile Generator

    "Satisfaction is like coffee." That's not just a simile, that's the truth. At least for most of my friends. Actually, coffee can be a lot more than just satisfaction to ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cutting out a Character

    You have a character named Rammstein? I think I love you.. lols. I loves the Rammstein! I tortures and tortures him until his just a wittle tortured soul and then ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Wow, in a way this kind of makes sense. The most powerful, knowledgeable one is gay. I'm happy someone turned out not-straight. There are so many characters, one of them ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cutting out a Character

    Four years ago I had a dream. A dream where I escaped from a village by crossing a river on horseback with a handsome blond standing on the shore, waiting ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Gay men attracted by same scents as women

    I, for one, can't wait for the female study. Homosexual men seem to be highlighted in discussions, debates, and whatnot while women (not to mention transgenders, etc) are shoved to ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I think I cried a little when Snape and Fred died. I know I shed a few tears when Harry told his son Albus Severus that he was named after ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: I probably wont know until it's done...that's probably the best time to sum up a novel in a few words. Genre: Fantasy Summary of my NaNo: The kingdom of ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo...what?

    NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month. It happens every November and starts at 12 a.m. on November 1. From that moment, you have 30 days (til midnight November 30/December1) to ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: You know you're a poet when...

    You alliterate randomly without realising it. (I tried to be clever and alliterate that ^, but I'm not a poet. A friend of mine who is will alliterate randomly and ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    *blink**blink* :shock: Huh?! OMG, that's....wow....I don't see how they can do it. Definitely not with the whole story. They could do a musical of James, Lily, Snape, etc.'s days at ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    Wow, that is an amazing story! I'm glad your life has gotten better! I'm happy for you! ^-^ And welcome back! :D

    Oct 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Naming your characters...

    Dear lord, have Ihiqugygh, Lot'yilartha, Mmiqugni, and Mmm-raa actually been used as names? If yes, *dies* I try to avoid ridiculous names by using name sites like and finding names ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pen name?

    I'm thinking of using my middle and first initial and my last name, because they rhyme, or a short version of my first name and my full last name, because ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: I have no idea. .> Genre: Fantasy Summary of your NaNo: In response to a growing threat, the kingdom of Eirlance (may change the name) assigns the best of ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's Seen Avenue Q?

    I've heard and seen parts of it, and I think it's amazing! Avenue Q is second on my list of musicals to see, right under Wicked and above Spamalot . ...

    Oct 13, 2007


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits