User avatar

Perra

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    The wind making love to your face sounds really awkward. >.> I like this bit because Zoar is trying to get Selené (aka Miss Uppity Proper Noble Woman) to adapt ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I have 1682 words so far. I had 665 after working one hour after midnight. I want to write more, but I have reading and Calculus to do for tomorrow. ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Darkness ruled her. I have the urge to post my first 'chapter'/part/scene up here for edits....x.x

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!

    I hope everyone had a merry/happy/blessed Samhain and Hallowe'en! ^-^ Six of my college friends I went to high school with, a nephew of one, and I all dressed up ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your Pumpkins

    I have two theories: 1. Tim Burton did them. 2. They're from The Nightmare Before Christmas , meaning Tim Burton did them. Tim Burton = teh sniz! =D

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Most if not all of the people posting in this thread couldn't tell Dumbledore is gay just by reading the books. They had to read the article(s). So is shouldn't ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your Pumpkins

    Check these out! I didn't do 'em, but they're awesome! :D

    Oct 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Open Up [edit]

    Seriously, dat was gud. ^-^ I can't find any problems with it. Maybe something to complain about, but I'd have to get really picky then. The annoying sort of picky, ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    So far, my friends have all loved the news to some extinct. One squealed, another, who had guessed that Dumbledore liked Grindelwald, *squee*ed, and three others posted the link in ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    If anyone knows who this is and what Looking for Group is, I'll love you forevers!

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightmare Hall-- Prologue-- Rough Draft

    This is really good! It's poetic and nicely done. Two issues of mine: [it wasn't quite, i remember the music, i remember...i do...] Do you mean to say "quiet"? Like ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Sooo, I figure since I've been here for so long (even if I haven't been active for a gillion years), I might as well post some pics of myself! Unfortunately ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm currently reading 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King and ZOMG! It's amazing! :D

    Oct 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Open Up [edit]

    I luvd dat. dat was gud! >.>

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cutting out a Character

    Well, when I first came up with my story I made up all these names for my characters, and Rammstein was Romshon. Then, one day last spring I was chatting ...

    Oct 21, 2007


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn