User avatar

Perra

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    They continued on with some similar idle chatter I really don’t want to type out because I want to get this thing going already, gosh darnit! *ahem* And now back ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    I freaking love music! It helps me concentrate, and I can't stand silence. If the TV's not on or there's not some other source of pleasing sounds I put my ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    Fantasy doesn't have to be good vs. evil, it just means the setting of the story is fantastical or has fantastical/fantasy elements. It's ok for your story to be a ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons - You're Needed!!

    Could've named him Puff or Elliot! ^-^! Unless we really want to be original about his name.... *glomps Horace*

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    No, dragons are so amazing that they make words like 'pwn' actual words. Ever wonder how 'D'oh' and 'Trekkie' got into the Oxford Dictionary? Dragons were behind it. And because ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    Dragons pwn. Because, they're dragons. Yay Horace! Plus, I think Barty is having some identity issues. He's a monkey? Well, he certainly looks like an ape......But there's probably a surgery ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I became so bored and frustrated at how slow things were starting out that I skipped ahead to an important part, and will cut out all of the stuff between ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Does Anyone Else Remember This Or Am I Crazy?

    Crazy! We didn't have anything like that back then. Instead, you gave us blogs!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)

    Wow. I Stumble!d upon that a while ago. It's amazing, but I go ADD before I get very high. But I have to stop at a hundred mark.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Research Re: Time Travel and Trains

    I'm a little rusty on the subject, but I think what your teacher was talking about may have been time travel with gravity. When you go towards the event horizon ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I'm so behind! I only have 5743 words! XP That's about half the words I should have by now. :( Oh! And I keep forgetting that Selené has a falcon, ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    I named a chapter "Down with the Sickness." Heck yes, I feel special. In a good way. :D

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I have 4444 words. (yes, I wrote three more words just to have that word count. :)) I'm two days behind, and it's sad. My inner editor is at an ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    *head-desk* Bravo, Snoinkus! Way to add 5k+ to your word count! :P I have a NaNoism: "Anyway, once the barkeep had finished dealing with a few costumers on the other ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoMusic

    I want German heavy metal music! It's totally appropriate and awesome if I listen to Rammstein while writing about/with Rammstein. :( I can give what I do listen to while ...

    Nov 4, 2007


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore