User avatar

Perra

  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass #2

    I loved it! I haven't read the books, but they're on my list. And the very best part: when Iorek Byrnison, the armored bear sans armor, goes to get his ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Beowulf - The Movie

    I saw the movie a few weeks ago with some friends. If we my friends weren't going to see it, I wouldn't have gone. I could tell from the previews ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass

    I'm planning to see the movie this Friday. I heard there are going to be protesters! ^-^ I wish to obtain a Golden Compass shirt to wear that night. :twisted: ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Award Results

    Congrats all! Ah, Snoikus! You silly mod, you!

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Implicit Differentiation and other adventures in Calculus

    It's the chain rule. You can say that y^2 is made up of two equations: The first = x^2 The second is y Differentiate the first and you get: d/dx ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Implicit Differentiation and other adventures in Calculus

    OMG I love implicit differentiation! 8D

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I'm still just below 16,000. XD But I have until Monday to make it look like I did a whole lot more than I actually did, because I made it ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    W00t!

    Nov 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    With all the work I have to do, and considering that I don't even have 20k, I'm probably not gonna make 50k. XP

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: What is the worst crime/sin?

    I think doing horrible things to others and not having any remorse is pretty bad. Child Molestation is pretty bad. So's rape. Then twisted, psychotic murder, then murder. Depending on ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    lols I'm at 12582 XD

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Invader Zim

    It is love! Let's sing the doom song ! I haven't seen it in forever! Not counting the miracle yesterday when Nickelodeon actually aired the first episode. O.O! They never ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    10576 I broke 10k! OMG!!! And I'm almost to some interesting stuff! :)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    9183 It sucks. And I have work to do, a busy weekend (anime festival and friend time!), a busy Monday and Tuesday, and then Thanksgiving. DX *goes off and sulks*

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    But what creature has captured the minds of imaginations across the globe since before history began (as in written down, in case there's confusion)? Dragons!

    Nov 14, 2007


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming