User avatar

Perra

  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I get very twitchy when I come across errors on YWS. Especially when I know I can correct some of them through the power of critique. The others, well, they're ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I would like to point out that this thread is for the debate about whether homosexuality is a psychological disorder or innate , and not about whether it is a ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    One more thing before I allow you to read! I know this has A LOT of grammar things and needs WORK! So, harsh reviews is highly recommended! You ask and ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    My God, that's horrible. Do they not understand the difference between famous and infamous? Is it all really just power to them? I hope they don't enjoy their "fame". If ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Excerpts from my comedy-fantasy story

    I agree with Phorcys and Zankoku_na_Tenshi. This is quite enjoyable and has a definite Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy feel to it (and I haven't read the books!) It sounds ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Research Re: Ratty Opinions

    When I hear the word 'rat', I think of Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective and his song. I also think of The Secret of NIMH and An American Tail ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is Canada?

    Thanks guys. This is awesome info and very helpful. I can't think of any more specific questions at the moment, but I may PM some of you in the future.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    While I never got even halfway through Eldest , I've heard that Paolini's glorious atheist elves ragged on religion and gods a lot. So I think it's more likely that ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Beloved Daydream

    Most of your outline sounds good. However, a few parts were Twilight -esque, like a lot of girls loving Henry while he'll have nothing to do with them, and Henry ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    *happiness* It makes me feel special. ^-^ Yay Nate!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    I'd hate to see this cat's bite.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is Canada?

    I guess this is stuff that you can easily find on wikipedia and stuff. I think you mean to ask more personal questions. I certainly do. About half my cast ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Uses Digital Camera Reflective (DRC) Technology

    XD Awesome, Nate.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Rider of DOOM and CHAOS!

    The wind howled like a werewolf , really loudly. Yes to that description (well, except for the comma). I laughed for a minute. Love it. i lik dis, dat was ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    ... am I the only one who keeps hearing the "red" jokes and thinking "commies"? *might secretly be a McCarthyist* :wink: Nate's secretly conspiring to make YWS a Communist board. ...

    Apr 1, 2008


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist