User avatar

Perra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Grammar Question

    *Hides behind migraine* It ain't my fault! I mean, innt! I mean...I mean...oh, never mind. *Goes to sulk* I hate migraines. :( Thanks! Aw, I understand! Migraines can be pretty ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Grammar Question

    "My father paces the floor" gets you out of the "is" issue. But if you're determined to use "is", "My father's pacing the floor" is correct. You know that it's ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Worst Writing Assignments Ever

    Haha. Some state-exam we had to take junior year had a prompt that told us to write write a letter to the president/congressman/senator/government about things in the government we wanted ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bits & Pieces: Agatha

    “You…” the man whispered. Blood sprayed on her face as he coughed. It rolled down her chin and onto the floor. It was in her mouth. She tried not to ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    A production assistant for Dr. Phil bailed out one of the girls just so Dr. Phil could do an episode on it. The production assistant also told reporters to back ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    But what I don't get is why gays feel compelled to 'flaunt' their pride. Maybe it's a balancing thing, one side of the scale has the majority saying negative things ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bits & Pieces: Frank

    I love these. Especially the second one. This is terrible, but I started laughing after this sentence: The four year difference was smaller in comparison to the blood that was ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bits & Pieces: Agatha

    I enjoyed the beginning, such as her digging into the man's heart, but by the end it was...eh. Yes, "eh." Maybe my awesome scale is a bit off (which you ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    I lose! And also: According to this , we're free! :D

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I know it's inevitable for these to go off on tangents, but it seemed like it was going too far, becoming more a debate about religion, God, and the Bible ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Raggedy Andy, Raggedy Anne: The Beginning/Millie [Updated]

    I love this story. Poor Ezra just can't get a break. You're awesome for writing this. ^.^ I'm only critiquing Chapters/Part VI-VII because all the others have been done. By ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Raggedy Andy, Raggedy Anne: Ezra Aim

    Aw, poor Ezra! I love this story. As my proof, I was overly excited when Millie mentioned that Ezra needed a girl's name and, with gobs of enthusiasm and gushing, ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Possible Storybook Approval System

    Clearly defined rules, setting, and character requisites come to mind. Also make sure that it isn't a redundant storybook. In other words, that the new storybook isn't a repeat (or ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: my vampire story

    I'm impressed. This is a good, well written story. In a short amount of time, you made me care (or at least curious) about the characters, gave enough info about ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Polygamy in Texas

    That's not all that's wrong with this sect. Many of the teenage boys are run out of the compounds so as to keep the competition for the young girls thin. ...

    Apr 10, 2008


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane