User avatar

PerpetualBhridge

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Planet Megan

    Hi! I'm in a good mood right now, so I think now's a good a time as any to tell you a little about myself: I love language, it's beautiful, ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Megan:

    Hi Megan! I'm Megan too (no H, I know you can see that, but it seems like I have to tell everyone). I'm fourteen as well, and kinda new here. ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    Ooh, interesting.. "English Nerd," "Dork," and "Freak." I wear these with pride. Story of my life. Languages and Jane Austen, me too! I like the, well I can't really think ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi! I'm new too, I thought I'd say hi, and I think Ava is a really pretty name. Also, you can't be saying that batman is better than spiderman. He ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Thanks everyone! I'm likin' the nicknames, by the way. I like to write, well, everything. I write poetry, not great poetry, but I poetry nonetheless. I kind of write drama, ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey! I've been browsing this site forever , reading stories and itching to edit and post my own, but I told myself that I didn't have the time and that ...

    Nov 22, 2008


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling