User avatar

PerpetualBhridge

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deeply Cut!

    It was nicely written and great to read, but I have to say the topic is too cliche, people, well, they wont care about what you're writing about. You have ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fear

    I really liked this, it was so cute, but it so wasn't because it was real. The style is really unique and easy to read, you don't have to think, ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Scars

    "I know you wouldn't anyways. Thank you for the crit and welcome to YWS! " Thanks!

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Scars

    Ah, that's beautiful! I love it. I have them too, Do you see them? Do you see them! I have them too. -That is my favorite part, I can really ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey! I've been browsing this site forever , reading stories and itching to edit and post my own, but I told myself that I didn't have the time and that ...

    Nov 22, 2008


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres