User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    I like normal names. I don't really get into the whole match the personality to the name or Japanese-inspired names. I just like normal (maybe older sounding names like Eleanor, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: While vs Whilst

    I wasn't too sure either. So I googled the definition. said whilst is a more archaic form of while. I didn't think that was enough so I looked up while ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Favorite Form of Procrastination?

    The internet and television. Pretty much anything really. I'm a horrible procrastinator; I really need to break the habit but I it's difficult. I usually lolly-gag on Regina Spektor's site, ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from the POV of the opposite gender?

    I was just curious. Do you guys find it easier or more difficult to write from the POV of character of the opposite gender? Do you enjoy it? Which one ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    I don't think it sounds Harry Potter like....They're not mages, and fantasy schools have been done and still can be written without being cliche. This isn't exactly my cup of ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: lil help please? choosing an idea for my novel

    I'm leaning towards three. Number one sounds like a roleplay doesn't sound like a plot to me. Then I also like the second one, but I don't think there's enough ...

    Mar 1, 2008


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead