User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    I think it's beautiful, yes, and the angle is nice, but it's just a picture. A pretty picture. It doesn't, I don't know, pop out? It doesn't show anything new, ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Elmore and I am not a pedophile.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I don't even get why authors tell us when the book is coming out months away! Why can't they surprise us with "OMG THE BOOK IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!" That ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I enjoy torturing characters. I don't know why, but I don't. It's a weird way. Especially with Elmore...>.< Horrible, yes, but it's so easy. He's so pathetic and I can't ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I hated the cast, too, they look so wrong. Esme looks pregnant, Alice just looks weird, Rosalie looks too nice, and Jasper had weird hair. Carlisle was okay...the only good ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name ideas?

    I have to go with an M-name. I agree with the person that said Molly. I love that name and it seems to fit your character but now when I ...

    Mar 2, 2008


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud