User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    :lol: I absolutely hated that. She didn't build this book up all too well. It seemed completely random to me. And, didn't Edward and the rest of the Cullens call ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    And why did Renesmee grow so fast? I didn't get that either. The only reason I could come up with was that Meyer wanted Jacob/Renesme to seem more perfect together? ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I think Breaking Dawn was okay. I thought it was too perfect...Bella becomes a vampire, gets Edward, can still be BFFs with Jacob, a baby, her human family, and no ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Did anyone read the Breaking Dawn spoiler that Meyer released? It's kind of big, but I assumed that would happen so it didn't really surprise me.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Masquerade

    I haven't read it yet. I read Blue Bloods a couple of months ago after I finished the Twilight Series . I thought the take on vampires was interesting, but ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    My grandma passed away and when and on the way to the funeral, I wondered what it would be like to drive a hearse so I thought up Theodore and ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: jodi picoult

    I've only read My Sister's Keeper and I absolutely loved it. I actually cried at the end, and then I tried to read The Pact , but I didn't really ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    No, Alice pwns the series. Booyah! :lol:

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I like the Twilight series as entertainment. It's not a deep read and it's something I can read for a day if I'm bored. Plus I like vampire yeah. Bella ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I've just read that Saphira is going to find a mate in Brisingr. That's going to be awkward...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because they polar bears get jealous. Why do lemmings jump off cliffs?

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Yes, because the outdoor pound is the Fountain of Youth in disguise. Why does my thumb hurt?

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Eleanor and I am, in fact, a fourteen-year-old from this era.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why do you know the approximate number?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you actually asking that question?

    Mar 22, 2008


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird