User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Oh, yeah. Those. Forgot. Moving on! I understand that pregnancy is big and all, but women(and men, for that matter) should consider the potential consequences before having sex. If they ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The fallopian tube part is obvoius, and is a use of abortion I am fine with. So a zygote becomes a fetus when it attaches itself to the...the name escapes ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The thing is, it isn't her body. It's completely seperated, just floating around in her reproductive organs. The baby isn't completely separated. It's attached to the uterine wall and connected ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Um, no it's not the same God. Jesus Christ is my God, not some prophet. Isaiah and those types are prophets, not Jesus. And the Bible doesn't say to strike ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Christianity as a whole is not evil. Chiristan culture is, for the most part "evil". Don't even call christianity bad because some one claiming to christian did something wrong. That ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    1) I go to churh virtually every week, though there are people that do that. 2)Do we really need distinct prayers? Saying a completely improvised or planned, unique prayer is ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    *sigh* Haunukkah iis celebrated by Jews to recognize some important happening, not sure what it is. I think it has something to do with an oil lamp. Anyway, they celebrate ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    If there is no God or humans what good is this rock? Its just another rock in space, that one day will die, wether we caused it or not. And ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Thanks for taking the trouble of typing that up off me, aestar. We basically have a holiday of our own, with an asortment of meaning. If she likes the meaning ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Why is this even being debated? Your killing life, murder is illigel. Abortion should. If it could be bad for you have a kid don't have sex. Now along the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    Sigh... It appears ther are two sides here: Those who would hide behind the bible and blame it for their own lack of concience. And those who can either justify ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    Isn't your approval of homosexuals adopting contingent upon your approval of homosexuality? Not really, I guess. I know several people who are actually against homosexuality but believe they just made

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    To avoid this issue in the furture, I'll ask him to PM me those. Now, back to this debate. My entire reasoning for not being gay is in the Bible, ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I wouldn't say no but I wouldn't say yes because obviously most gay people would like to have children but obviously can't but I really don't believe in gayness because ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    I have a friend of a friend who celebrates Christmas but she calls it "Winter Solstice". I don't think your step-mother should deny you from celebrating Christmas. What is she ...

    Mar 24, 2008


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown