User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    *fails to resist urge to scream* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* AGAIN, there is symbolism in those things, which I will explain upon request. And we're celeb

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    What do we do to celebrate the birth of Jesus exactly? What are these "religious aspects" that you tell non-Christians that they can't do? *Resists urge to scream* Jesus is ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    *sigh* We are celebrating the birth of Jesus. To emulate you...*sigh* What do we do to celebrate the birth of Jesus exactly? What are these "religious aspects" that you tell ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    When I'm over at friends or their with me we just say "Do you want something to drink?" So includes water and juice.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    ^Don't get me angry again. She can celebrate Christmas without the religious aspects, I can handle that, but I refuse to just let you deny that Christmas has any meaning ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    I don't really like singing shows (American Idol), but I do watch the auditions...because they're funny. I agree with idle muse, xD. Anyways...I like talent competitions like America's Got Talent ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    My hamster...she likes the spacebar:

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Where I live, in the South, if you say "pop" and you are from the South people will think you're a tool and the people from the North will think ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'm quite aware of incurable STDs I just spent a month studying them in sex ed. I was specifically talking about curable STDs and specifically said SOME STDs are curable. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I bring up an example of one that isn't. A deadly one, at that. I'm quite aware of incurable STDs I just spent a month studying them in sex ed. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    And AIDS is not curable...they're still consequences. As for consequence, it's a matter of opinion, and I don't think it's fair to the baby to be considered a consequence. Consequence=result. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    So STD's are consequences either? A baby can be viewed as a consequence or a blessing. = Some STDs are curable. Do you believe the woman should leave with the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Consequence is basically what results because of your actions. Punishment is, for lack of better words, discipline, not results. Sometimes punishment and consequence go hand in hand. And there are ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The thing is, it isn't her body. It's completely seperated, just floating around in her reproductive organs. But it still is INSIDE of her, affecting her in major ways. You ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Again: Women should consider the potential consequences of having sex, protected or unprotected, before following through. If they choose to have sex, they made the descision to accept pregenancy shou

    Mar 27, 2008


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud