-
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Lastly: What on earth did Ms. Clinton do to you? That would be Mrs. Clinton. "Mrs" and "Ms" are essentially the same thing or are you just that much against ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
With my statement, "it's not your baby", I meant it as if it was inside the mothers body, as the fetus. Sorry, I should of worded it better. Like if ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Some consider her hypocritcal, satire goes into comics, some people don't like her, bandwagon. That, and her husband kinda...you know...fooled around? And some people, like me, think that's why she ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
^She had sex! She goes through nine months of pregnancy, guilt follows, she doesn't do it again! Problem solved! Your logic is seriously flawed. Single teenage mothers are actually more ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Ok. That sentance is completly the opposite of what i believe. Why don't you just give the baby up for adoption? And don't belittle me for not wanting woman to ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Did no one like my beautiful poster? D: I loved it! ^-^ Anyways, I really don't know. Call me naive, but I don't know why there's such an extreme hatred ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
STOP IT! *gasp* Well, she will live with it. Traumatic, yes. But, truth be told, an abortion would be traumatic too, wouldn't it? Stop what? I don't think you understand ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Well, there must be an internal desire to change, otherwise, nothing can be done. That's lying to yourself. That's like a straight person saying "Well, all my friends are gay ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
In case you were wondering, I was gone to make up my mind. Permenantly. I thought over everything, from the woman in question, the fact that abortion is murder, everything. ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
idle muse: You know what I mean by "fixed". Periwinkle: That's possible. I don't know what's going on inside his head, so we can't be sure. But I'm sure that ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
It most certainly can be influenced from birth. However, it is possible to change. Take a close friend of mine for example. He admitted to me, in private, that he ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
You guys don't make any sense to me: First, you say that being fine with abortion when raped is fine, but then you say it's bad? I'm just going to ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
She CAN take those aspects, but she just needs to think of how they relate to her own meaning of the holiday. I'm fine with that. All of those things ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
^Alright, here we go... The girl from the example isn't even married. She has absolutly no reason to be having sex if she isn't even married! I don't know what ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Yes, I know guilt and all that jazz. But if she is not prepared to have a child/is not married, she shouldn't be having sex, for crying out loud. I ...
Mar 31, 2008
