User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Just as some people who do drugs don't see any harm being done. If something can hurt a person, much less enough people to where a multitude of books and ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing Challenge

    I want to get 150 reviews, 75 more, by July 1 for a fourth star!

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?

    Feist Kate Nash Imogen Heap/Frou Frou Bitter:Sweet Nightmare of You Regina Spektor Ingrid Michaelson MIKA Norah Jones Corinne Bailey Rae Well, I like those because they sound nice? Lately I've ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    You have encountered Overbearing Mother which lunges at you with 9pm Curfew! Hahaha...makes me laugh.

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years

    We talked about that in Global Studies (though I knew about it because I read the thread yesterday). It's so sad. Apparently Fritzl is on suicide watch now:

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    So what was the password? I want to see how far or close I was to it...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Me, too.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    So the clues so far are... Sadly, Hannah Montana is a dud too. But clues! What do we have here already? 72 porcelainsweet Supermal We have a list of anagrams ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I think we should make a 'Stupid People Who Can't figure out a Puzzle' club. I'll be the leader! Haha...yeah. It's probably going to be something really obvious though. I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Gah...I can't figure it out either.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    If I was raped, I would still try take care of my child because it's my kid and even if I wished that I hadn't been raped, the maternal instinct ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    I'm sorry, but Mormons are not Christians in my eyes. They believe in being polygamist and I'm not for that or does the word of God believe in that (nasty). ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    I'm Christian and I don't believe in every word the Bible says. Does that make me not Christian? No. I don't believe the Bible is a book that can be ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    But Ms is ponounced Miss! How would people talking know the difference? There's no difference between the two. "Ms" is used so you don't have to guess the person's marital ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Periwinklie Actually, Ms. and Mrs. are different. Ms=Single Mrs=Married No, Ms. is the new politically correct term. Ms=Divorced woman, married woman, or single woman Miss=Unmarried woman Mrs=Married

    Apr 14, 2008


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg