User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Your Honor" - Regina Spektor

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    My favorite singer of all time is Regina Spektor. She's just amazing - all of her songs sound so different and they're so poetic and beautiful and her piano playing ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Relax, Take It Easy - Mika

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Just For Now - Imogen Heap

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    There are pants with bigger pockets out there. You just have to track down a nearby store that has them. And those exist too. There are, but they're nothing to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    A bit off-topic, but has anyone seen the (leaked) Breaking Dawn cover yet?

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    The pockets are too tight - I agree...I have trouble putting stuff in my pockets because I don't like carry bags. But I don't think it encourages sexual activity. Rather ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Us - Regina Spektor

    May 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    This one makes me laugh: You have encountered Cliche Bond Movie Villain which lunges at you with Cell-phone of Death! Well, really, who throws a cell phone? I mean, that ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    That's a bit bigoted and offensive. The Day of Silence was started by students in Virginia as a non-violent protest against intolerance, specifically the "name-calling, bullying and harassment -- in ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Sure some guys see a bikini model as something erotic, but mostly it's there to show a girl what it looks like. Should we outlaw sock adds because they might ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Commando, see my above point re: objectifying women. I think it's important if we're bringing bikini models into this. (I'm trying not to go off on my femmenerd rant here, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Commando, Read my last post before making stereotypes about women. We are just as prone to sexual addiction as men are. I hate to break it to you. Read my ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I find it amuzing that you guys think porn is not very addicting. And do you know why its funny? Because you all are woman. Don't get me wrong! I ...

    May 7, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska