-
Re: Last letter
Edit.
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Who is responsibly for the death of Romeo and Juliet?
I think it was Romeo's fault for being so over-dramatic and such a flip-floppy person. I mean first he "loves" Rosalie and then he sees this girl at a party ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Senorita.
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Yes it is reminds me of... affirmative
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: How long will Law & Order run for?
I agree. I can't stand the others --- I can only watch SVU. I love Olivia she's so endearing. But yeah I think it's going to last forever. People love ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: New Music
I would suggest Ingrid Michaelson, Kate Nash, and Feist. Or go on and look up Regina Spektor and look at her related artists. I like all of these. Regina is ...
Mar 2, 2008
