-
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
I haven't really listened to any of those songs except the Vandross one which I think is really pretty/sad so 6/10. :D 1. Folding Chair - Regina Spektor 2. Yellow ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: villains
see thats it he doesnt even GO to prision he goes to an insane asylum...WHICH HE ALWAYS ESCAPES FROM ANYWAY! It's the Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Deranged. Not just ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: villains
The Joker doesn't care about money. In the comics/series/TDK...it's all explored there. His sole reason for living is for chaos, and he's Batman's perfect foil. If Batman didn't exist...the Joker ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: What are you currently reading?
Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk I just started and I'm really liking it.
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Funny Obama Advertisement
Obama is on this new thing to get unregistered voters to register and vote for him. It's been out there for a while...They're all picking up all the swing votes ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: I Love Emo!
I thought the colorful emos were called scene? xD All these labels are confusing.
Sep 11, 2008 -
Re: Indie?
Or it refers to a genre. Like Indie pop, indie rock, twee pop, etc. In that case it just means "alternative" pretty much.
Sep 11, 2008 -
Re: Vice President Choice
Even if she forbid her daughter from dating him she still didn't take the time to tell what her daughter was dong because she thinks her job is more important ...
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Terrorism
I don't mean to attack you or anything, but the Quran verse is false: Click here I'm not sure about the rest, but I think it's just a coincidence.
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Diner Dash
Oh...that game is so much fun. I forgot which level I was on before my trial ran out...I just remember that I paid for TV to distract the costumers. Wedding ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?
Gymnastics. Especially rhythmic. I used to do artistic gymnastics, but I quit and wish I still did. I like to watch Romania for artistic and Ukraine and Russia for rhythmic.
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: Depression
I just finished reading The Bell Jar , and most of the MC's family and her original psychiatrist thought the same as you do, Sportgurl36. They thought that Esther's depression ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: While the Chat is away... (Winner 1 Announced!)
Even though I don't use the chat I'll join. Review Count: 98
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: What was your first story about?
Haha...the first story I wrote outside of school was about five stereotypical girls who had magical powers and had to go on a journey to find themselves because some old ...
Jul 21, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"The Kill" - The Dresden Dolls
Jul 21, 2008
