User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    So what was the password? I want to see how far or close I was to it...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Me, too.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: They told me to

    "I don't need an answer," I whispered terrified. I think a comma goes after whispered. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, and clenched my fists until my knuckles were white. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    So the clues so far are... Sadly, Hannah Montana is a dud too. But clues! What do we have here already? 72 porcelainsweet Supermal We have a list of anagrams ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I think we should make a 'Stupid People Who Can't figure out a Puzzle' club. I'll be the leader! Haha...yeah. It's probably going to be something really obvious though. I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Gah...I can't figure it out either.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    I. NITPICKS “Ms. Charna[b]. " “Huh?” “Ms. Charna! Were you sleeping in my class again?” “No Mr. Heklin.” “Ms. Charna come up to the front of the class please.” I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: .

    Hey, welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. Anyways, you need to rules. They ask for you to review at least two works before posting your own. Also, ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delete

    I. NITPICKS I sat down at the computer and mashed the button that turned it on. The little blue light flickered twice before blinking on and the whirring noises of ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    I. NITPICKS Sitting up quickly, Satu found herself disoriented. After a few minutes, she recalled reading the fairy tale book, and she wondered what time it was. Twelve forty eight ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    Okay...I'm here to review. I. NITPICKS The random bleep of items being scanned echoed through the large, marble-tiled grocery store. Shopping carts rattled and wove in the aisles. Satu lazily ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    If I was raped, I would still try take care of my child because it's my kid and even if I wished that I hadn't been raped, the maternal instinct ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    I'm sorry, but Mormons are not Christians in my eyes. They believe in being polygamist and I'm not for that or does the word of God believe in that (nasty). ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    I'm Christian and I don't believe in every word the Bible says. Does that make me not Christian? No. I don't believe the Bible is a book that can be ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    But Ms is ponounced Miss! How would people talking know the difference? There's no difference between the two. "Ms" is used so you don't have to guess the person's marital ...

    Apr 14, 2008


attempting foot extraction
— Mea